I live outside of the United States. Can I use Monorail?

Due to financial regulations, Monorail is only available to residents and citizens of the United States. You must provide a valid U.S. permanent address*, U.S. Social Security number or tax ID number, and have a checking account from a U.S. bank in order to register.

*You can also open an account by providing a valid APO/FPO address if you reside in one of the US outlying territories, such as Puerto Rico. This does not include Guam or the Virgin Islands.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful