You're able to update your mailing address quickly and easily right in the app!
- Log in to Monorail
- Navigate to the Main Menu
- Select "My Profile"
- Edit your address
And you're good to go! Don't forget to also update your address in any financial accounts you may have created within the app as well.
Address on Financial Accounts
If you haven’t already done so, please update your address in the Monorail app by navigating to Main Menu → My Profile. Please note that this only updates your mailing address on your Monorail profile but not the residential address on your financial accounts.
To complete the change of your residential address please submit a clear image of one of the following documents via this secure chat. The document you send should match your updated address.
- Driver’s License or State ID (front and back in two separate images);
- Marriage certificate or other certified court document;
- Utility Bill;
- Assessor’s Office information;
- Mail from a known and trusted source; or
- Lease agreement – Must match first/last name and dated within two months of submission.
Once you've submitted the document image(s), we will update the residential address on your underlying financial accounts and will reach out to you to confirm that the process is complete.
Please do not send your document images via email or any other alternative method of communication outside of this secure chat.
Thank you, and please let us know if you have any questions.
We hope to make this as painless as possible!