If you can't access your account, we're so sorry!
To resolve the issue as quickly as possible, we recommend the following:
- Please reach out to Customer Support, describe the error message, and the moment or action that triggers it.
- For any error that explains what happened specifically (such as "Incorrect email or password" or "Outdated App Version"), we recommend attempting to follow the error message to its resolution (resetting password, updating the app, etc).
- For any generic error message (typically the "Oops! Something went wrong..."): We recommend trying the steps listed below. The following steps have proved to be the most effective in resolving most access issues.
- Ensure that your login credentials are entered correctly or try to reset your password.
- Fully restart the Monorail app and attempt to log in again.
- Restart your mobile device and attempt to log in again.
- Ensure that you have a successful and stable internet connection (try logging in with 4G/LTE instead of WiFi by disabling WiFi, and vice versa on your device). Some networks such as schools or offices may block requests just like they are sometimes configured to do so for social media websites.
- Ensure that you have the latest version of Monorail installed on your device. Updating the app to the latest version fixes most login difficulties.
- Try to log in by resetting your password.
- Uninstall then reinstall the Monorail app and attempt to log in again.
- If possible, try to log in on a different device.
Although this doesn't directly resolve the issue, it will at least show whether the issue is specific to the device or if it is network/system-specific. If you can't log in on both devices, please reach out to Support.
- If possible, try to log in to the Web app version of Monorail (by using your browser).
This will also show whether the issue is with the device/app, or whether it is an account, network, or system-specific issue. If you're unable to log into the Web app and the mobile app, please reach out to Support.
- Try to disable the Face-ID and/or Touch-ID login features on your device and attempt to log in again.
Although rare, these features can sometimes cause strange login issues.
- Attempt to clear up some memory on the device, reinstall the app, and try to log in again.
Clearing memory is only recommended if your device is low on storage.
You may also submit an automated diagnostic report by following these steps and contact Customer Support to tell us that you've submitted a report for our review.